When a customer has a valid reason to speak to a human agent, but there’s no option to do so, it’s a frustrating experience that can lead to negative CSAT, or worse, churn. For these kinds of next-level use cases, our customizable messaging platform allows you to connect all your business systems to the conversation, from payment processors to third-party bots and AI. Of course, it’s worth noting that the more advanced features of HubSpot’s chatbots are only available in the Professional and Enterprise plans. In the Free and Starter plan, all you can do is create tickets, qualify leads, and book meetings, with no custom branching logic. Professional and Enterprise plans add custom branching logic and advanced targeting.
- Offer help as soon as customers need it and anticipate their needsProviding always-on support is no longer a stand-out feature; it’s something customers have come to expect.
- Chatbots need constant revision, maintenance and optimization in terms of their knowledge base and the way they're supposed to communicate with customers.
- And on top of its virtual agent functionality for external customer service teams, Boost.ai also features support bots for internal teams like IT and HR.
- Seamless persistence of conversations increases engagement and customer satisfaction.
- 56% of businesses claim chatbots are driving disruption in their industry and 43% report their competitors are already implementing the technology .